Custom made painting of your favorite city or building
Always wanted to have a painting of your favorite city of building? A tailor made painting might just be perfect for you. I can make a painting for your own home or company. Furthermore it could be an original wedding gift. More information on possibilities and prices can be found below.
Step 1: Your wishes
Firstly we will discuss what you have in mind.
- City: Which city do you have in mind?
- Skyline or building: Would you like to have a painting of the skyline of your favorite city? Or alternatively do you prefer one specific building, bridge or area?
- Photos especially are a great way to get a clear understanding of your wishes.
Step 2: Colors, format, materials & prices
Once your wishes are clear, we dive into the details. Therefore we will discuss the following:
- Color preference: Do you have a preference for a certain color or color combination? Also are there any colors you dislike?
- Format: Not only landscape but also portrait is possible.
- Materials: I normally use a linnen canvas on a wooden frame, acrylic paint and high gloss varnish. Different wishes can of course be discussed.
- Price: Once your wishes are clear I can give you a price indication. When agreed upon on a price, I’ll start working on the first design.
Step 3: Digital Sketch
At this time it’s time for me to start sketching.
- Digital sketch: You’ll receive one or more sketches of the painting I’ll use an iPad pro to create some digital sketches for you.
- Feedback: Once the sketches are done, we will discuss these via e-mail, Whatsapp or phone.
- Creative mind: Please keep in mind that I give my own artistic twist to skylines and buildings. Due to this they are not an exact representation of actual sight.
Step 4: The Painting
Once we’re both happy with the sketch, I’ll start working on the painting.
- Time indication: Normally it takes about 3 to 4 weeks for me to finish the work. This period can vary depending on the size and special wishes. If you need the work faster, this can always be discussed.
- Progress: Obviously if you wish to keep an eye on the progress, I will send you pictures of the progress via e-mail or Whatsapp.
Step 5: The Unveiling
Finally good news, the painting is done! Therefore the work can be picked up or it can be brought to you. We’ll discuss that when the time is near.
Contact me if you have any questions!